There are advantages to developing a custom-designed and custom-built website compared to template-based or do-it-yourself site builders.
- Unique appearance, tailored to enhance your brand (not stuck with one of their templates) - especially if you want print and digital marketing efforts to have a cohesive feel (promoting brand recognition)
- We can design the site around the most critical content, versus trying to make your content work within limiting templates
- Website code is “lean” and leaner code means a faster website, which is good for search engine optimization
- Control over code and plugins that help with search engine optimization efforts
- You own the site’s code (vs others owning the actual code)
- Flexibility of being able to change your site’s structure
- We can develop more specific page layouts that better support your marketing efforts (such as unique landing pages, promotion pages, etc.)
- You can perform A/B split-testing for comparing your marketing efforts
- Scalability - the site can grow and adapt to your business because we control the code
- The site is tested to work well across browsers
It’s important that your site stands out and functions well for your prospects. Templates, or do-it-yourselft sites, may seem like a convenient and cost-effective alternative; however, we believe that a custom-built site will benefit you in the long run because of better user experience, brand recognition (stand our from the crowd) optimization flexibility and reasons mentioned in the list above.